ECOBONUS CONSTRUCTION 110 PER CENT
FREE BUILDING AND RENOVATION WORKS
Take advantage now! It’s free!
All our staff are ready to listen to your needs and make a free inspection to assess the energy requalification of your building or condominium. All free.
WE WORK ALL OVER ITALY
Ecobonus 110: all you need to know
The Ecobonus 110%, also called energy efficiency, is a package of tax deductions for specific energy upgrading works and reduction of seismic risk of existing buildings. This is a great opportunity contained in the ‘Relaunch Italy’ legislative decree of 14 May 2020, which became law on 17 July 2020. We’ll look at all the details below, but there are three main points of interest:
- You can renovate and improve your house or condominium for FREE
- You have until 22 JUNE 2022 and other time extensions are under discussion
- We take care of all the bureaucracy: requesting authorisations and permits to start work, Energy Performance Certificate (APE) and communication with ENEA.
Who is eligible for the 110 per cent?
- Phisical persons (excluding professionals and businesses)
- Institutes Autonomous Popular Houses (IACP)
- Co-operative housing associations
- ONLUS, ODV, APS
- Amateur sports associations and clubs (only buildings used as changing rooms)
Is it really free?
For all interventions involving energy efficiency in buildings, it is possible to have a total and immediate discount on the invoice: the condominium can contract out the work for 100 and collect a discount from the supplier; the supplier collects the liquidity (100) from the bank by endorsing a tax credit of 110. With this mechanism, the condominiums get the work for free, the companies get a secure payment for the work and the banks get a 10% margin spread over five years.
What interventions are covered by the 110 per cent ecobonus?
Work on the common parts of the building
Replacement of existing winter air conditioning systems with:
- centralised heating/cooling/hot water supply systems
- condensing boilers
- heat pump systems (including hybrid or geothermal systems, also combined with the installation of photovoltaic systems and their storage systems)
- micro-cogeneration or solar collector systems
- connection to district heating systems
The deduction is calculated on the total amount of expenditure according to the type of house and does not exceed:
- € 20,000 multiplied by the number of building units in the building (up to 8 units)
- 15,000 multiplied by the number of units in the building (more than 8 units).
The costs of disposing of and reclaiming the replaced equipment may also be deducted.
Seismic risk reduction works
They also include the implementation of continuous structural monitoring systems for seismic purposes, provided that they are carried out in conjunction with one of the seismic interventions. Deductions are also available for insurance premiums related to the risk of catastrophic events on housing units.
Work on single-family buildings or functionally independent building units of a multi-family building
The Inland Revenue has specified that in order for a property unit to qualify as functionally independent, ‘it must be equipped with installations or artefacts of any kind, such as gas, water, electricity or heating systems for exclusive property’. The MEF also clarified that functional autonomy and the presence of one or more autonomous accesses from the outside are the basic characteristics that a building must possess in order to be considered autonomous and independent.
This includes work to replace existing winter air conditioning systems with:
- Systems for heating, cooling and hot water supply
- Condensing boilers
In order to guarantee the 110% deduction, the interventions must ensure the improvement of 2 energy classes of the building or, where not possible, the achievement of the highest energy class.
With reference to the type of interventions, it should be noted that during the conversion process, restructuring interventions involving the demolition and reconstruction of the building, which meet the minimum energy requirements necessary to benefit from the 110% deduction listed above, were also included among the eligible interventions. In that case, the expenditure limits are those laid down in paragraphs 1 and 2 of Art. 119 (€ 50,000 / 40,000 / 30,000 / 20,000/ 15,000 depending on the type of intervention and building).
Thermal insulation works
- 50,000 for single-family buildings and for building units forming part of a multi-family building
- 40,000 multiplied by the number of units in the building (2 to 8 units).
- 30,000 multiplied by the number of building units comprising the building over 8 units
Interventions contextual to energy requalification interventions, for expenses for the installation of photovoltaic solar systems and related energy storage systems and electric vehicle recharging columns. For these interventions, the maximum amount of expenditure is € 48,000 and in any case within the limit of € 2,400 per kW of nominal power of the photovoltaic solar system.
It is important that energy upgrades are resolved with materials and articles that lead to an improvement of two energy classes according to the Energy Performance Certificate (APE).
In order to be eligible for the 110% bonus deduction, all interventions must comply with the minimum requirements set by the Decrees provided for in paragraph 3-ter of Art. 14.
We are at your disposal!
Contact us without obligation
Via Morandi, 56/58
20054 Segrate (MI)
Some projects realised with 110 per cent ecobonus
Do you have a need, a wish or an idea in mind? Let’s do it!